The EnerTracks Fellowship Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
A select group of eight fellows will be invited to visit Agora Energiewende’s Berlin headquarters.
Each fellow continues to work half-time for their home institution while taking part in Agora Energiewende energy specialists’ planned and led training sessions.
These multidisciplinary workshops address a wide range of subjects, including energy markets, power system adaptability, and research approaches.
Each of these sessions is supplemented with additional online and reading material, as well as group discussions.
Each fellow addresses one particular transformation subject of their choosing with the help of their Agora Energiewende mentors.
The subject should be relevant from the viewpoint of the fellow’s own organization, with the goal of applying what they’ve learned back home.
Table of Contents
Over the course of the 6-week EnerTracks fellowship program, participants will receive:
- The Agora Energiewende teams provided and produced around 45 hours of specialized courses.
- Inclusion in Agora Energiewende’s Berlin office’s day-to-day operations
- Mentoring from Agora Energiewende professionals on a one-on-one basis
- Possibility of writing a post for the Agora Energiewende blog
- Excursion to the Brussels headquarters of Agora Energiewende
Participants will get the following items upon completion of the program:
- A certificate that is digital
- Alumni access to the EnerTracks network
All EnerTracks fellows receive:
- Participants will receive a travel stipend covering half of their overseas travel expenditures (excluding visa costs).
- A compensated all-expenses-paid stay in Berlin.
- Tickets for public transit inside the nation.
- A little daily stipend is provided.
- There is available office space in their Berlin headquarters.
- Health insurance is a need.
- A letter of recommendation for visa applications.
EnerTracks Fellowship Program Requirements
- Applicants must be citizens of a country that receives official development assistance (ODA);
- In order to comply with German rules, in-person participants must be able to provide confirmation of full immunization against the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. Participants may also be required to produce a negative test result or evidence of immunity, as well as follow quarantine requirements, depending on the location of departure.
- Applicants must be employed or linked with a think tank, other civil society organization, and/or an academic body studying energy policy or another related topic at the time of application.
- At the time of application, applicants must have roughly five years of professional experience in the energy or climate sectors. Participants with leadership potential who are at a “tipping point” in their careers, rather than those who meet a certain age criterion, are sought.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in economics, environmental science, engineering, political science, or a related field from an authorized institution (master’s degree preferable).
- Applicants must be fluent in English and have outstanding verbal and written communication abilities.
- Applicants should have a genuine interest in addressing climate change concerns and the energy transition in their home country, as well as a thorough grasp of power systems, energy economics, and climate and energy policy, as well as policy tools and procedures.
- Applicants should be intellectually curious and humble in their approach.
Application for EnerTracks Fellowship Program
Prepare in one single PDF document:
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- A motivation letter (maximum 500 words; about 4000 characters with spaces) describing:
- The exact research subject you’d want to discuss with your Agora mentor, as well as how it pertains to your job.
- What are your present duties at work, and how will this fellowship help you achieve your professional goals?
Use the following naming convention for this document: lastname_firstname_fellowship_spring2022 (ex.: smith_joan_fellowship_spring2022)
EnerTracks Fellowship Program Deadline
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 3, 2022
Recommended for You: