EnerTracks Fellowship: Applicants for the EnerTracks Fellowship on Climate and Energy Transformation must be appropriately qualified.
Each fellow will be assisted in tackling a particular transformation issue of their choosing as part of the fellowship.
Energy markets, power system flexibility, and research methodology are among the subjects covered in the interdisciplinary sessions, which also include extra online and reading resources.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Agora Energiewende
Host Institution(s): Agora Energiewende
Number of Awards: Eight
Study Level: Not specified
Duration: 6 weeks
Nationality: ODA recipient countries
EnerTracks Fellowship Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for the EnerTracks Fellowship:
- You must be a citizen of a country that receives Official Development Assistance (ODA).
- Provide confirmation of full SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus vaccine protection.
- Be employed or connected with a think tank, another civil society group, or university body that studies energy policy or another related topic.
- At the time of application, you should have roughly five years of professional experience in the energy or climate sector.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in economics, environmental science, engineering, political science, or a related field from an authorized institution is required (master’s degree recommended).
- Must be able to communicate well in English, both verbally and in writing.
- A great degree of intellectual curiosity and humility is required.
- Should have a genuine interest in addressing climate change and energy transformation concerns in their home country, as well as a thorough grasp of power systems, energy economics, and climate and energy policy, policy instruments/processes.
- Half of the participant’s overseas travel expenditures are covered by the travel grant.
- A compensated all-expenses-paid stay in Berlin.
- Tickets for public transit inside the nation.
- A little daily stipend is provided.
- Office space that is available
- A letter of recommendation for visa applications.
Application for EnerTracks Fellowship
How to Apply
To apply for the EnerTracks Fellowship 2022, interested individuals must submit the appropriate documentation and apply online before the application window closes.
- A motivation letter (maximum 500 words; about 4000 characters with spaces) describing:
- The exact research subject you’d want to discuss with your Agora mentor, as well as how it pertains to your job.
- What are your duties at work, and how will this fellowship help you achieve your professional goals?
EnerTracks Fellowship Deadline
Application Deadline: January 3, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: