Energy Talent Graduate Engineer Trainee Program: Energy Talent Company is looking for exceptional and skilled young graduates to join a two-year paid program in Nigeria.
They will give job placements with recognized solar firms and educate bright candidates for the energy sector. Following job placement, these talents will continue to receive training and professional development for a maximum of two years.
In the next three decades, the firm has the potential to change the African economy. They want to do this by cultivating high-quality professional energy expertise to drive Africa’s energy access change.
Company/Organisation: Energy Talent Company
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
Program Duration: 2 Years
Available Slots: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Nationality: Any Nationality (But Resident in Nigeria)
Eligibility Requirements for the Energy Talent Graduate Engineer Trainee Program
- Mechanical engineering, physics, architecture, and allied industries in the electrical and electronics business are also good options.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Completed NYSC
- Three months of field and practice training
- Job placement with top solar companies after 3 months
- Expertly curated learning curriculum
- Accelerated career growth
- Coaching and mentoring
- Learn in a group setting with local and foreign instructors.
- For the last two years, I’ve been pursuing continuous professional growth in the solar business.
How to Apply
To apply for the 2022 Energy Talent Graduate Engineer Trainee Program, visit the official website (link below) for more information and to submit an application.
Deadline: The application period is now open.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You