Students from poor nations studying for a postgraduate degree in Sustainable Energy will be eligible to apply for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship (ESED) program in 2022/23.
The scholarships are designed to help the future generation of energy professionals.
Specialists in the fields of climate and power who will be ready to face future difficulties.
The fellowship is funded by a unique CEO-led collaboration of prominent global electrical firms dedicated to supporting electrification and long-term energy development.
Students from impoverished nations should take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime chance to further their careers.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Study level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees and living expenses
Nationality: Developing countries
Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be considered for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship in 2022/23:
- Applicants must be outstanding students researching sustainable energy development in poor nations.
- Full-time master’s students studying zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric vehicles, energy storage, innovative electrical technologies, public policy, and other related subjects are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a suitable field that will allow them to enroll in a course connected to sustainable energy development.
- Applicants must agree to follow the scholarship program’s rules and regulations.
- During the application procedure, applicants must supply necessary supporting documents such as copies of their academic transcripts, degree certificates, and reference letters.
Application for Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship
How to Apply: Applicants can go to the online application site to apply for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship 2022-2023.
Applicants should make sure they have all of the necessary information and papers before submitting their applications, since incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Birth certificate or passport (photo page alone)
- Your curriculum vitae should include information about your schooling, employment experience (if available), awards, and volunteer and extracurricular activities.
- Admission letter from your preferred university program
- Upload a curriculum vitae or a list of the courses you’ll be taking for your master’s degree. You may also offer the URL to a website that details your preferred application.
- a transcript from university (s)
- Two letters or forms of recommendation.
Application Deadline: April 11, 2022, at 23:59 EST.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: