Econometrics Honours Memorial Scholarship at Monash University, Australia is now open for applications for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Monash University in Australia is accepting applications for the Econometrics Honours Memorial Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023.
These outstanding scholarships are given in commemoration of the sad events that occurred in the Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics, as well as it’s honours students, in October 2002. The Econometrics and Business Statistics Department and its alumni initiated a substantial fundraising drive, which, together with donations from many others, has allowed the faculty to award these scholarships.
Worth of Award: $15,000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
Econometrics Honours Memorial Scholarship Eligibility
You must be one of the following:
- A citizen of Australia.
- A citizen of New Zealand.
- Permanent resident of Australia.
- Bearer of an Australian humanitarian visa.
- Student from another country.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or continuing full-time in the econometrics honours program at a Monash campus in Australia.
How to Apply for Econometrics Honours Memorial Scholarship
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
Deadline: Scholarship applications are open from Monday, May 30th until Friday, July 8, 2022 (12 noon).
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you