For the company’s Trainee Scheme, Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Scheme is accepting applications from young brilliant graduates who are motivated and eager with a mentality to provide exceptional outcomes and demonstrate a high degree of respect and integrity.
With eight processing centers throughout Nigeria, Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the country’s largest FMCG firms.
Company/Organisation(s): Dufil Prima Foods Plc
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Scheme
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
What to Expect
The students will be trained in the following disciplines at Dufil Prima Food Plc:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Logistics and
- Production Engineering
Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee scheme Requirements
To be considered for the Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee program, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, and Civil Engineering are among the fields in which applicants must have a first-class BSc or BTech degree.
- Must have 0 to 2 years of logistics, engineering, or manufacturing experience.
- You must be between the ages of 21 and 30.
- NYSC must be completed (a scanned copy of the NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded)
- Must be willing to be deployed to any place at the company’s discretion.
- You must know how to use a computer.
- You must be physically healthy and have a decent vision.
Application for Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee scheme
How to Apply: To apply for the Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee program, you must first create an account and/or login to the official application page.
Application Deadline: January 07, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: