For the academic year 2022/2023, the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) is accepting applications for its Doctoral Program scholarship in China.
The Chinese Academy of Sciences has nearly 100 institutions and over 20 UCAS faculties that admit overseas students (CAS). Doctoral programs are usually three years long.
Graduation certificates and degrees will be granted to individuals who have completed the graduation and degree criteria.
UCAS is a graduate-focused higher education institution that was created with the Ministry of Education’s consent.
The Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Sciences (GSCAS), which was approved by the State Council in 1978 as China’s first graduate school, was UCAS’s forerunner.
The first PhD student in science, the first doctoral student in engineering, the first female doctoral student, and the first student with multiple doctoral degrees in China all graduated from UCAS.
Worth of Award
The scholarships cover the following topics:
- Tuition, application processing fee, and other expenses:
- RMB 600 (non-refundable) application processing charge
- RMB 34,000 per year for liberal arts;
- RMB 40,000 per year for all other disciplines;
- The premium for Accidental Injury and Hospitalization Insurance:
- RMB 800 per year and RMB 400 each half-year;
- Fee for shared rooms: RMB 900 per month for one student;
- The outpatient service price is determined by the insurance company’s insurance plan.
- Board, travel and other costs of experiments, meetings, and training outside of the program curriculum are the responsibility of the student.
Doctoral Program Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Assume the role of a non-Chinese citizen.
- Be in excellent health, have a decent reputation, and agree to follow China’s laws and decrees as well as UCAS’s rules and regulations.
- A Master’s degree or its equivalent is required.
- Because some nations’ higher education systems are extremely different from China’s, candidates from other countries should read Attachment 1 as a guide.
- The ability to communicate in English is necessary.
How to Apply for Doctoral Program Scholarship
- Examine the qualifying requirements.
- Locate a qualified professor who specializes in your field of study.
- UCAS’s Online Application System for International Students will be used to submit applications.
- Page of personal information in a regular passport
- Photo of a full-face bust taken recently using a 2-inch lens. It is preferable to submit the passport picture.
- A complete CV with a short description of research experience is required.
Deadline: Program for 2022 fall semester: Please submit an online application before March 31st, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: