The Digital Innovation for Development in Africa PhD fellowships for the academic year 2022/23 are now available for applications.
African citizens may apply for one of ten PhD scholarships to work on creating the next generation of diagnostics for African healthcare systems.
Molecular diagnostic test development, clinical assessment, health systems research, design engineering, and data modeling are among the areas covered by the projects.
Worth of Scholarship
- Fellowships are fully-funded.
Requirements for the Digital Innovation for Development in Africa PhD fellowships
- Applicants must be African citizens who are eligible to enroll in a PhD program at the host university.
- Applicants with a track record of academic distinction are anticipated to be selected. This is with a first- or upper-second-class undergraduate degree (or equivalent) and a related Master’s degree (or clinical qualification).
- Applicants who do not have these credentials but think they have similar relevant research or industry experience should explain this in their motivation letter.
- It’s worth noting that certain initiatives have extra qualifying requirements.
How to Apply for the Digital Innovation for Development in Africa PhD fellowships
- Applicants must send all three of the following papers to Ms. Francesca Piffer, Project Manager for the Digital Diagnostics for Africa Network, at [email protected]
- Completed application form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (maximum 2 pages)
- Motivational Letter (maximum 1 page)
The application deadline is May 13th, 2022, at 5 p.m. BST for the Digital Innovation for Development in Africa PhD scholarships.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You