Departmental Scholarships at Maynooth University, Ireland 2022 is available for students with a relevant first-class or 2.1 honors in their main degree.
Full-time degree students starting a program of study in October 2022 at Maynooth University in Ireland are being offered an intriguing opportunity. Students with a relevant first-class or 2.1 honors in their main degree, or a related Master’s degree, are also eligible for this grant.
All of the following privileges will be provided by the university:
- Full annual tuition fees support (approximately €6,200 per annum);
- A fixed maintenance award of €10,000 [or €16,000] per annum;
- Participation in Departmental activities as part of this scholarship is required to undertake teaching support duties for up to 240 hours per year, with generally no more than 4 hours in any one week. These activities will be carried out under the direction of the Head of Department or a member of staff nominated by the Head.
Application Deadline: OPEN.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Research degree
Value of Award: €6,200
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible for Departmental Scholarships, you must:
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s degree with a first-class or 2.1 honors, or a relevant master’s degree.
- As per Maynooth University’s normal criteria, you must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Be students from other countries.
Application Process: Apply Here
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you