Deloitte Graduate Finance Internship Programme is currently accepting applications from adequately qualified Nigerian Students.
For the academic year 2022/23, the Deloitte Academy is accepting applications for the Deloitte Graduate Finance Internship Programme for Nigerian Students.
The goal of the Deloitte Finance Academy is to acquire the skills needed to capitalize on new possibilities. Accounting Operations Advisory, Finance Transformation, Financial Reporting, and Actuarial Science are among the options.
For this reason, applicants must:
- Show a keen interest in Finance, Accounting or Actuarial Science.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements.
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Be able to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently.
- Be good team players, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. They must also demonstrate independent work and follow through on research steps through the results and findings stage.
Worth of Award: By participating in the internship programme, you stand to gain the following:
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- The opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
- The opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
Deloitte Graduate Finance Internship Eligibility
- Chartered accountants, accounting graduates, and other ICAN or ACCA candidates (Professional level Stage of exams).
- Quantitative and actuarial graduates (Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering). Applicants for this position must declare their CGPA after graduation. Working knowledge of VBA, R, and Python is desirable.
- Students with appropriate past experience have an advantage.
- Students who are proficient in using Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply for Deloitte Graduate Finance Internship
To access the online application form, simply click here.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you