The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2022 is officially accepting applications.
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative in collaboration with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that seeks to provide young Nigerians the chance to establish new start-up companies that contribute economic value to the country.
The DAAYTA 2022 program is in keeping with ARM’s commitment to CSR, with the goal of developing a generation of change leaders who will work together to create a better future.
It aims to assist company concepts that aim to have a beneficial social effect while still producing a profit.
The winner of DAAYTA 2022 will get a one-year financing package of N12,000,000 (twelve million nairas) for the following purposes:
- contribution to the operating capital;
- Participating in an entrepreneurial education program at the Enterprise Development Centre of Pan Atlantic University in Lagos, Nigeria
- TVC Labs provided 5-month accelerated assistance services for the growth of their enterprise.
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award Requirements
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- be between the ages of 18 and 30;
- submit their submission, which must be a unique piece of art;
- You must have an MVP (minimum viable product), which means you must have clients.
- be able to cover his/her/travel team’s and any related charges if necessary;
- be available for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event planned for March and April 2022 (with co-founders/team if applicable);
- comprehend ARM’s business and what we stand for; and
- Prepare to serve as an Ambassador for ARM.
Application for Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award
Submissions must be received by Monday, January 10, 2022.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 7, 2022
Recommended for You: