DAAD Scholarships in Msc Renewable Energy Management, Germany is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates.
For the Renewable Energy Management Masters in 2023, the Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT) is accepting applications for DAAD Scholarships.
The master’s program “Renewable Energy Management” (REM) offers students a hands-on, skills-based learning experience in which they may improve their critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. It is aimed at bachelor’s degree holders with expertise in the energy sector who want to learn more about renewable energy resources management and gain management and leadership abilities as well as regional and intercultural competencies.
These professionals should be well-versed in one of the various areas of renewable energy management. They should be able to analyze renewable energy resources and propose acceptable solutions while taking into account the complex relationships between renewable energy and economic, social, and environmental factors.
The master’s program’s overall goal is to attract a diverse international and interdisciplinary target group of professionals who can work in companies and institutions and are involved in the management of renewable energy resources, particularly in an international context with a focus on Africa, Asia, and Latin America, where future challenges are particularly severe.
Worth of Award: DAAD Scholarships are fully funded.
DAAD Scholarships in Msc Renewable Energy Management Eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 minimum grade (according to the German System 1,0 is the best grade and 4,0 is the minimum passing grade).
- Proof of a link to integrated water resources management by prior research of at least 15 ECTS.
- Proof of English language proficiency:
- At least 79 points on the internet-based version of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language, USA).
- Band 6 in the academic form of IELTS (International English Language Testing System, UK; www.ielts.org).
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE).
- Applicants must also express their purpose for studying on one page (in English).
- Applicants must submit a two-page research proposal (in English).
- Candidates must meet the academic standards and may be anticipated to finish a study program in Germany (above-average initial academic test result – top performance, language abilities).
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (typically a four-year program) in a relevant field.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years of professional experience.
- Candidates must have the development-related motivation and will be required to assume social responsibility and start and support change processes in their personal and professional environments after their training/scholarship.
Application Procedures for DAAD Scholarships in Msc Renewable Energy Management
Applications must be submitted as hard copies to:
Ms Ute Hecke
Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT)
TH Köln (University of Applied Sciences)
Betzdorfer Straße 2
In addition to the general application documents, applicants are required to hand in the following documents:
- DAAD application form.
- 1 letter of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date.
- Professional letter(s) of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope).
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and, if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home.
- As far as possible: German language proof of beginners level (A1/A2).
Deadline: Applications will close on September 30, 2022.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you