DAAD Berlin School of Mind & Brain Scholarship is now available students interested in pursuing a degree program.
International students interested in pursuing a degree program at the Berlin School of Mind & Brain may apply for a three-year DAAD scholarship.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2022
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At: Germany
Value of Awards: The scholarship is worth a total of:
- Payments of € 1,200 per month for three years; transport allowance to and from Germany.
- insurance premiums for health, accident, and personal liability insurance.
- A yearly research allowance of € 460 (from developing nations) or € 230 (from affluent countries).
- Grant recipients may be eligible for extra benefits such as a monthly rent subsidy and a monthly payment for accompanying family members (about € 200 child allowance per kid and € 275 marriage allowance) in certain situations.
- A German language course (if desirable and feasible in light of the scholarship’s start date).
- A material resource and supervision allowance of € 1,000 per year, which is given to the host institution/supervisors upon application.
Number Of Awards: Not Known
- The student’s last final test (Master’s degree or equivalent) must have taken place no more than six years ago when the DAAD receives the nomination letter from the Berlin School of Mind and Brain (30 June 2022).
- Applicants must not have lived in Germany for more than 15 months at the time the DAAD receives the nomination letter from the Berlin School of Mind and Brain (30 June 2022). (i.e., not before April 2021).
Application Process: Please send your application directly to this website.
Documents Required for Application:
- Research proposal (5 pages text plus bibliography/references)
- Letter of motivation (1 page)
- Are you eligible? Academic background
- Proof of proficiency in English for non-native speakers
- CV incl. research experience
- German language skills
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you