CUSTECH Admission List – The names of candidates who have been given provisional admission to Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH) degree programs for the academic year 2021/2022 has been published. Below are instructions on how to check the CUSTECH admission list.
This is to notify all candidates who applied for admission to Confluence University of Science and Technology (CUSTECH), Osara first degree programs for the 2021/2022 academic session that they may now check their admission status.
How to Check CUSTECH Admission List
Candidates may now only verify their CUSTECH admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps below:
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ to access the JAMB admission portal.
- Use your username and password to access your Jamb profile.
- Scroll down to the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab and click it.
- Choose your Exam year and fill in the necessary section with your registration number.
- Finally, to check your CUSTECH admission status, click on ‘Check Admission Status.’
NOTE: All prospective students who have been given provisional admission to any program at CUSTECH, Osara are required to go to the JAMB portal and change their first choice university to CUSTECH if they meet the JAMB requirements.
Candidates who have been admitted are instructed to:
- Accept or reject their admission by logging into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting their admission, they should print their JAMB acceptance letter.
- Print their JAMB result slip in its entirety (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If students are given courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they may request a change of course using the JAMB Portal.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in process and should check their admission status on the JAMB portal on a frequent basis.
Recommended for you