For the academic year 2022/23, Murdoch University is accepting applications for the Crisis Healthcare Management Scholarship in Multiple Sclerosis in Australia.
Recent bushfires, flooding, and the reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia have shown deficiencies in healthcare infrastructure, especially for vulnerable groups like those with multiple sclerosis (MS).
These people may have more psychological and physical problems, as well as more medical demands than the normal population. The overarching goal is to acquire a better knowledge of the MS community’s healthcare requirements during times of crisis.
Worth of Scholarship
The award is worth $30,000 every year.
Crisis Healthcare Management Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
- Interpersonal communication abilities have been demonstrated and developed with the multidisciplinary and collegial team, as well as with public and professional representatives.
- A score of 7.0 or higher on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or a TOEFL score of 110 or higher (0.5 pt)
- High levels of written and spoken English communication, as well as the capacity to adapt to fast-changing communication and technological demands.
- A first-class Honours or Masters degree in a relevant subject of psychology, public health, medicine, or allied health with a thesis component.
- Demonstrated commitment to improving health outcomes and opportunities for disadvantaged groups, particularly MS patients.
How to Apply for the Crisis Healthcare Management Scholarship
The following documents are required for this scholarship:
- maximum two paragraphs describing how your existing CV meets the application criterion
- transcripts of studies (from former universities)
- single page demonstrating your interest in the C-RIMS project and prospective research issues you may want to address as part of the project (e.g. manuscript or thesis) example of written work as the primary author (e.g. manuscript or thesis)
- Please provide an ID with your initials and date/month of birth on all papers indicated (e.g. YCL0306).
- Please email the needed documentation to [email protected] before the deadline (as separate documents).
The deadline for the Multiple Sclerosis Crisis Healthcare Management Scholarship is March 31, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You