The CREACT4MED Training Academy 2022 for Cultural and Creative Industries Entrepreneurs is now accepting applications (CCI).
CREACT4MED (CReative Entrepreneurs ACTing FOR the future MEDiterranean) seeks to promote entrepreneurship and employment development for youth and women in the European Union’s Southern Neighborhood via the cultural and creative sectors.
This online training course is meant to assist entrepreneurs, startups, and MSMEs in the Mediterranean in navigating the high-risk early phases of company growth and strengthening CCI firms, eventually contributing to the region’s long-term economic development.
The training curriculum will include the following:
- Through learning modules and tests on each area of the plan, assist participants in developing a thorough business plan for their company.
- Explain the financial, legal, and marketing components of launching or sustaining a successful CCI company;
- From an entrepreneurial standpoint, provide participants with a full understanding of the labor processes of cultural and creative goods and services;
- Expand their knowledge of dynamic tactics for navigating a highly competitive business;
- To foster exchanges and collaboration between projects and participants, create a regional network of cultural and creative actors in the Mediterranean and Europe.
- Enhance young people’s and women’s employment and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Successful trainees will gain access to the MED CCI HUB and the CREACT4MED Alumni Network, which provides networking opportunities, capacity development, increased exposure, and access to regional events and financial sources, as well as the MED CCI HUB.
- In addition, successful applicants will be eligible to apply for a subgrant of up to €15,000 for their business initiative.
CREACT4MED Training Academy | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the CREACT4MED training program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be an owner of a small business or a startup, or a creative entrepreneur in the cultural and creative sectors.
- Be based in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, or Tunisia, or be registered there.
- Have a strong knowledge of the English language.
How to Apply for the CREACT4MED Training Academy
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: April 15, 2022
Download the call brochure and go to CREACT4MED for more information.
Recommended for You