Copenhagen Business Copenhagen Business School Masters Scholarships for International Students at Denmark in the 2022 academic session.
Each year, CBS is awarded a small number of government scholarships to assist highly qualified full-degree students from non-EU/EEA countries.
CBS encourages applications from ambitious graduate students of all genders, ages, nations, and faiths who live outside of the EU/EEA and need a student residence visa in order to study at CBS.
This scholarship is awarded based on your academic ability and desire, not on your financial need.
Table of Contents
Worth of Award
- Each scholarship includes a tuition fee remission as well as a DKK 7,000 monthly stipend to help with living expenses in Denmark.
- The award is paid out in advance each month for a maximum of 22 months, beginning on September 1 of the year you are approved.
- According to the norms and regulations controlling income from grants and tax exemption for poor nations, the grant is taxable in Denmark.
Copenhagen Business School Masters Scholarships Requirement
You may be considered for a CBS scholarship if you:
- Are a citizen of a country that is not a member of the European Union or the European Economic Area
- To study at CBS, you’ll require a student residency permit.
- Pay the application fee before the deadline (unless you already hold a bachelor’s degree from a Danish educational institution).
- Before the deadline, apply online using the Application Portal.
- Before the deadline, provide evidence and a personal statement
If you are qualified for the SU (Danish State Educational Grant) or any other sort of public assistance in Denmark, you will not be eligible for a scholarship.
How to Apply for Copenhagen Business School Masters Scholarships
- If you want to be considered for a scholarship, you must apply for admission through the Application Portal before the deadline.
- You must mention in the Application Portal that you want to be considered for the CBS scholarship and attach a motivating essay while applying. The scholarship applications will be evaluated by a selection committee, which may or may not opt to interview a candidate. The ultimate decision on who receives a scholarship will be made by the committee.
- Applicants who have been given a CBS scholarship will be contacted through the Application Portal by the 15th of March at the latest. Applicants who are admitted to a CBS program but are not given a CBS scholarship will be sent an invoice for the first tuition fee payment.
Copenhagen Business School Masters Scholarships Deadline
Deadline: The application deadline is January 15, 2022, 23:59 CET
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You:
University of Chinese Academy of Sciences Scholarship for International Students in 2022
Masters Scholarships for International Students at Copenhagen Business School Denmark 2022
Fight for Access Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit 2022
Dr Bill Jonas Scholarship 2022: Requirements, How to Apply, and Deadline
IU Germany Largest Scholarships 2022
John Arthur Freeman PhD Scholarship for Tumours of the Brain in Australia 2022
APF Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship for Early Career Psychologists in USA 2022