COOU Part-Time Degree Admission Form – Part-time degree admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU, previously known as Anambra State University, ANSU.
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University in Anambra has begun selling application forms for admission to its part-time degree programs for the 2021/2022 academic year.
THE PROGRAMME OFFERS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES
- Affordable school fees
- Opportunity to work and study
- JAMB Examination not required for admission
- Absence of unnecessary fees
COOU Part-Time Degree Courses
- B. A English
- B. A Igbo Language
- B. A Religion
- B. A History & International relations
- B. Sc Business Administration
- B. Sc Economics
- B. Sc Mass Communication
- B. Sc Public Administration
- B. Sc Political Science
- B. Sc Entrepreneurial Studies
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc Sociology
- B. Sc Accountancy B.Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc Philosophy
- B. Sc Psychology
- B. Sc Criminology & Security Studies
- B. Ed Arts & Social Sciences
- B. Ed Educational Foundation
- B. Ed Vocational Education
COOU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements & Duration
Candidates for admission must have five (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, including English Language.
- Direct entry: OND, HND, BSc, BA
- Normal entry: NUC Admission Requirements.
- Direct entry: 4 Years
- Normal entry: 5 Years
How to Apply for COOU Part-Time Degree Admission Form
Candidates must register online using the REMITA website for a processing fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00).
- Candidates should go to https://portal.coou.edu.ng/modules/Applications/GenerateInvoice.aspx?sent=6 to access the University Portal. to produce a payment invoice with their phone numbers and then take the payment invoice number to the authorized banks.
- Candidates will be given access pin codes that will allow them to check in to the University site.
- Candidates should complete the online registration form with the essential information on their bio-data.
Call 08036685030, 08037404451, or 08035813071 for more information.
DEADLINE: No date has been set yet.
Recommended for you