Concordia Institution Postgraduate Scholarships 2022: Concordia University, a leading Canadian university, offers foreign students attractive financing packages at the moment of admission, enabling them to concentrate on their research and studies.
Scholarships are awarded to graduate students and are often supplemented by teaching and research assistantships, ensuring that the whole financing package is adequate and that students are able to finish their studies on time.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Concordia University
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Concordia University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to $43,211
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
The financing packages at Concordia University may include rewards made possible by Concordia University’s operational revenues and/or the generosity of private contributors. Some of the prizes offered at Concordia University include:
- Out of Province Grant: This award decreases out-of-province (Quebec) students’ tuition to that of Quebec students. Approximately $8,878 in value.
- Doctoral Fellowships at Concordia University: This grant is worth $14,000 each year for four years.
- This award lowers tuition to the Quebec rate and is worth roughly $43,211. Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence: This award reduces tuition to the Quebec rate and is worth approximately $43,211.
- A $10,000 Concordia Merit Scholarship is available.
Concordia University Postgraduate Scholarships Requirement
Applicants for the Concordia University Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 must satisfy the following requirements:
- For the 2022/23 session, you must be an international student enrolled in a full-time graduate study program at Concordia University.
- Must be able to exhibit superior academic and research skills.
- A suitable bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning is required.
- The university’s English language requirement must be met.
Application for Concordia University Postgraduate Scholarships
How to Apply: Applicants interested in receiving Concordia University Scholarships for International Students are recommended to apply early for admission; the scholarship does not have its own application procedure.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: