COAL, a group of contemporary art, ecological, and research specialists, is accepting proposals for the Coal Prize on the Oceans for Artists from Around the World, which will be held in France in 2022.
In 10 years, the COAL Prize has evolved into a vehicle for identifying, promoting, and disseminating artists from across the globe who dare to dream and experiment, to change territory, lifestyles, organizations, and production techniques.
They work together to make changes visible, to create a new communal narrative, a newly imagined world, a common heritage, a positive, optimistic, and essential framework, and to assist everyone in finding the means and incentive to make the required adjustments for a shared and habitable planet.
Worth of Award
- The winner of the COAL Prize will receive 10,000 euros and a (optional) stay at the François Sommer Foundation’s Belval Domaine, which is maintained by the Museum of Hunting and Nature.
Coal Prize on the Oceans for Artists Requirement
The following criteria will be used to evaluate applicants:
- relevance (awareness of the subject – OCEANS),
- uniqueness (the ability to introduce new approaches, themes, and points of view),
- pedagogical (ability to get a message across and raise awareness),
- Approaches that are social and participatory (engagement, testimony, efficiency, societal dynamics),
- design for the environment and
Note: The COAL Prize supports ongoing creative work. Its grant is not meant to pay all of the project’s production expenses, but it should be seen as a contribution to its development.
How to Apply for the Coal Prize on the Oceans for Artists
All proposals for the Coal Prize on the Oceans for Artists from Around the World must be submitted via the official website.
Deadline: March 1st, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: