The Cherie Blair Mentorship Program for Women 2022 is now accepting applications. Through online mentoring, the initiative provides tailored business support to women entrepreneurs.
The program, which began in 2019, offers a year of assistance targeted to your company’s requirements and objectives. If you’re chosen, you’ll be paired with an experienced mentor who specializes in the areas you want to work on. Each month, you’ll meet with your mentor online for at least two hours to work on your business objectives. You’ll communicate using Skype, Google Hangouts, and other similar platforms.
The advantages of this program are numerous:
- Mentees have gained new skills and expanded their networks, launched new products, built websites, refined business, and financial plans, avoided going out of business, obtained financing, tapped into a support system, developed rewarding relationships with their mentors, and met goals specific to their businesses.
- There are also a plethora of options for cooperation and information exchange with other attendees. The ladies in this program hail from more than 55 different nations. Mentors are from more than 45 nations and bring a wide variety of skills and views to the table.
Cherie Blair Mentorship Program | Eligibility Criteria
- Women who are operating enterprises at any stage and in any field are welcome to apply. Some of the participants own and operate companies that employ 50 or more people and have been in operation for decades. Others are just getting started and have no staff yet. Mentoring may help you succeed as an entrepreneur at any stage.
- Your dedication is the key to your success. You must be operating (or about to start) a company, be able to meet with your mentor online once a week, be competent in English, and be enthusiastic about working on your business objectives with your mentor.
- You must be able to make a one-year commitment. You will be required to communicate with your mentor on a regular basis and to meet with them according to a mutually agreed-upon schedule.
How to Apply for the Cherie Blair Mentorship Program
If your application is accepted, you will be asked to take part in an online training session. If you are chosen, they hope you will take advantage of this great opportunity and look forward to hearing about all you do with your mentor!
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: Not specified
Cherie Blair Mentorship has more information.
Recommended for You