Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Programs are now accepting applications (late June to late August 2022 and early February to late March 2023).
The Incubation Program for Charity Entrepreneurship can assist you in establishing a high-impact NGO.
It’s a full-time, cost-free intense training program built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. CE has helped start 18 new organizations in the previous three years.
Several of them are on the verge of becoming field leaders in their respective causes.
CE offers well-researched charity concepts, a 2-month full-time, cost-free, in-depth training program (online), financial stipends to cover living costs, significant money (up to $175,000) to bring the initiatives to life, and a variety of continuing assistance.
They’re looking for ambitious startups who can take high-impact charity concepts and turn them into reality.
They’re not searching for an experience as much as they’re looking for potential.
There are two phases to the training:
- The first month is focused on finding a co-founder and a charitable cause. The majority of your time will be spent collaborating with project partners on practical difficulties. Examine several working styles and put compatibility, values, and epistemic to the test. Deepen your involvement in a range of real-world chores and charitable causes.
- Month 2 is all about collaborating with your new partner to develop your charity, including early pilots, a monitoring and evaluation approach, and even a brand. You’ll work together to create and submit a genuine fundraising application and be ready to launch. We don’t simply educate you on how to create a charity; we also make sure you have the resources and confidence to get started.
- All expenses are paid for. This covers travel, lodging (if in person), tuition, materials, and a small living stipend (cash to meet living expenses) if needed. Because the program involves a two-month full-time commitment, we grant stipends to individuals who need financial support.
- You may be eligible for further financial support if your expenditures are greater due to unforeseen events. Please submit your application as normal, and if you are approved into the next stage, we will discuss any additional arrangements that may be required.
- Stipends are supplied to those in need, and transportation expenses are paid for those who can go to London (2022) or another place (2023) for the one-week in-person retreat to meet your professors and other participants face to face.
- The teams and their project ideas are evaluated by their Board of Directors and network of investors. Then, with awards ranging from $50,000 to $175,000, they offer seed cash to outstanding businesses. New CE organizations got over $500,000 in startup financing in 2021.
- Following your launch, you’ll have access to continuing operational assistance, one-on-one mentoring, and a strong global network of experts, financiers, and experienced workers. They keep track of your quantifiable influence over time, advise you, and cheer you on to success.
Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Programs Requirement
- Candidates of all ages and backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- They’re searching for folks who are curious, eager to learn, motivated, and enthusiastic.
- You are invited to apply if creating a charity seems like an exciting opportunity to you. Even if the program isn’t a great match for you, you’ll be one step closer to discovering your real calling.
- 50% of their previous year’s most successful entrepreneurs didn’t even believe they should apply. Don’t be afraid to believe in yourself.
- Nobody is eligible to form a charity when they enter the program. That’s why you’re taking the course!
- Grit, intellect, resourcefulness, a focus on results, and a dedication to making a meaningful impact are all characteristics that constitute an effective charity entrepreneur.
- For the majority of individuals, the best moment to establish a charity is right now.
Application for Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Programs
In this application round, you can apply to participate in one of the two online programs:
Summer 2022 (late June to late August 2022, including one week in London).
Winter 2023 (early February to late March, with one week in-person – a place to be determined).
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 16, 2022
Recommended for You: