For the academic year 2022/23, Manchester Metropolitan University in the United Kingdom is accepting applications for the Chancellors International Scholarship.
Manchester Metropolitan University is dedicated to recognizing and rewarding high-achieving students, and they offer a variety of scholarships.
Worth of Scholarship
- £8,000 Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Requirements for the Chancellors International Scholarship
- Applicants must have an unconditional or conditional offer from Manchester Metropolitan University for an approved programme in order to apply.
- Only courses listed on the Manchester Campus that are taught there are eligible.
- If a student has a conditional offer at the time they apply for a scholarship, the award can only be given if the criteria of the offer are satisfied.
- Applicants must be self-supporting and categorized as international students for the purposes of tuition fees.
- Applicants will have satisfied all of the requirements for admission to the program.
- To be eligible for the prizes, candidates must submit a good personal statement as part of the scholarship application process, as well as satisfy the minimum academic standards.
How to Apply for the Chancellors International Scholarship
There are just a few of these elite scholarships available.
You’ll need to fill up an online application and submit a 500-word personal statement on your academic accomplishments, why you chose Manchester Metropolitan, and how your course will help you reach your career objectives.
Deadline application: June 30, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You