The CcHUB Human-Centred Design Fellowship 2022 is now accepting applications.
The CcHUB Human-Centred Design Fellowship is a 6-month immersion training program for persons who wish to learn more about Human-Centred Design as a problem-solving tool and use design-inspired solutions to enhance Africa’s economic success.
Selected Fellows will take part in a program that will:
- Human-Centred Design (HCD) is being incorporated into how government agencies, civil society groups, and businesses handle challenges.
- Improving services, goods, and processes via the use of technology.
- Creating creative collaborations and ties to address critical social and corporate concerns.
The design fellowship is a full-time position with a monthly stipend and other perks.
Expect the following from your fellows:
- Immersion learning for six months
- A group of individuals who share your interests
- In the future, there may be opportunities to interface with CcHub.
- Exposure to global change-making initiatives
- Expert designers with a lot of experience
- Learning and amusement
CcHUB Human-Centred Design Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
Apply if you:
- Accept failure;
- Are you wanting to apply your present expertise to problem-solving?
- Can work in a fast-paced, high-volume workplace;
- Are eager to learn and apply what they’ve learned to real-world problems;
- You’re a mid-level professional.
How to Apply for the CcHUB Human-Centred Design Fellowship
The 6-month design fellowship will be funded by the National Endowment for the Arts.
Deadline for applications: April 29, 2022.
To apply, go to this link.
Visit CcHUB for more information.
Recommended for You