The Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards is happy to announce the availability of Cambridge International Scholarships, Vice-Prizes, Chancellor’s, and various additional awards for the year 2022.
The purpose of the Cambridge Trusts Scholarship Awards is to guarantee that outstanding students from all around the world get financing for their studies.
The Cambridge Foreign Scholarships are for students who must pay international university tuition, whereas the Vice-Awards Chancellor’s are for the UK and Irish citizens who must pay domestic university costs.
There are also the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarships, the Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholarship, and the Commonwealth Scholarship of His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cambridge Trust
Scholarship to be taken in: University of Cambridge
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Nationality: All Nationalities (Excluding UK)
Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards Requirement
The following requirements must be met by applicants:
- Applicants must apply before the postgraduate funding deadline for their selected program of study and be given conditional admission to the University of Cambridge to be considered for the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarship.
- The Trust considers all students, regardless of country, for grant consideration.
- Part-time candidates will not be accepted. Applicants must apply for a full-time academic program at the University of Cambridge.
- Applicants must plan to enroll in an undergraduate, master’s, or research postgraduate program.
- All students seeking admission must go through the standard application process at the University of Cambridge.
- Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholars get a full-cost scholarship that covers tuition and living expenses.
- The Cambridge UK Masters Scholars earn a £12,000 prize.
- HRH Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholars will be awarded full scholarships covering tuition and living expenses.
Application for Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards
How to Apply: Applicants for all of the scholarships must apply to the University of Cambridge for admission to a full-time study program.
Applicants seeking postgraduate scholarships must declare their desire to be considered for financing by completing the funding portion of the online application form through the Applicant Portal.
Applicants interested in studying at the University of Cambridge as an undergraduate should complete and submit a UCAS application by the deadline of October 15, 2020.
Application Deadline: Varies
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: