The Calboonya Legacy Information Technology and Computer Science Scholarship for undergraduate students at the University of Queensland, Australia, is accepting applications from adequately qualified local and foreign students.
The fellowship was created for students who may not otherwise be able to study computer science and information technology at the University of Queensland.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University Alumni
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $4,500
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: All Nationality
Calboonya Legacy Computer Science Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for the Calboonya Legacy Scholarship 2022:
- Is enrolled full-time or plans to be enrolled full-time at the University of Queensland in Australia.
- Has the ability to show financial necessity.
- By the application deadline, submit an application to the Associate Dean.
- In the two years before the year of the award, will finish, or has completed, year 12 studies.
- Does not have a related scholarship that the Associate Dean examines.
The following criteria will be used to grant the scholarship:
- (a) proof of financial hardship;
- (b) personal attributes such as the capacity for leadership, community service, and participation;
- (c) a track record of academic success; and
- (d) anything else the selection committee thinks is important for the applicant’s future success in the field of information technology and/or computer science.
Application for Calboonya Legacy Computer Science Scholarship
How to Apply: After reading the scholarship requirements, interested and qualified applicants for the Scholarship should submit an online application.
Application Deadline: 7th March 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: