Leeds University in the United Kingdom is accepting applications for the Business School Work and Employment Relations Scholarship for the academic year 2022.
The Work and Employment Relations Department (WERD) of Leeds University has a research section called the Centre for Employment Relations, Innovation, and Change (CERIC).
CERIC’s research focuses on the changing nature of job relationships.
It brings together experts from a variety of topics, including labor economics, industrial relations, employment law, human resource management, sociology of work, and human resource management.
Its research focuses on three main topics:
- Inequalities in society
- Representation and voice
- Workplace futures in the digital age
Worth of Award
- The scholarship will pay all fees at the normal rate at the University of Leeds.
- A UKRI maintenance grant (£15,609 in Session 2021/22) at the normal rate.
Business School Work and Employment Relations Scholarship Requirements
- This competition is available to applications from both the United States and other countries. A total of three scholarships will be given out.
- A PhD degree must not have been conferred or be in the process of being awarded.
- By October 1, 2022, all awards must be claimed.
- The prizes are offered to new postgraduate researchers who are pursuing a PhD degree and are working full-time or part-time on their research. Students who are currently enrolled in a PhD research program are not eligible to apply.
- While receiving this Scholarship, applicants must reside within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds.
How to Apply for Business School Work and Employment Relations Scholarship
The official website is where all applications for the Scholarship should be submitted.
Deadline: You must submit your scholarship application by 12:00 pm on April 1st, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: