Leeds University in the United Kingdom is accepting applications for the Business School Accounting & Finance Division Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023.
Leeds University Business School is ranked number one in the United Kingdom for Accounting and Finance. Its objective is to have a significant global effect on business and society via research and teaching leadership.
As a result, both domestic and international applicants are eligible for this award. As a result, it will be made for one year in the first instance and renewable for up to two years after that. This, however, is contingent on excellent academic performance.
Worth of Scholarship
As an example,
- The prize will pay the whole cost of attendance at the university.
- In the 2022/23 academic year, it will additionally cover a maintenance grant of £15,609, the regular UKRI amount.
Business School Accounting & Finance Division Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria.
- Candidates should have a first-class undergraduate degree or at least a respectable upper second-class undergraduate degree.
- They should also have a master’s degree from a British university (or equivalent degree from an overseas university). Or an equivalent professional qualification in a suitable academic subject with a minimum average score of 60% (or equivalent).
An IELTS of 7.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each component is the minimal English language admission criteria for research postgraduate research studies. Reading, writing, listening, and speaking (or equivalent) are all included.
It is vital to remember, however, that the test must be taken within two years of the course’s start date in order to be legitimate.
In the same vein,
- A PhD degree must not have been conferred or be in the process of being awarded.
- By October 1, 2022, all awards must be claimed.
- The prizes are offered to new postgraduate researchers who are pursuing a PhD degree and are working full-time or part-time on their research. Students who are currently enrolled in a PhD research program are likewise ineligible to apply.
- While receiving this scholarship, applicants must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds.
How to Apply for Business School Accounting & Finance Division Scholarship
To begin, fill out a study application form to apply for a research location. If your first language is not English, you must fulfill the qualifying standards for PhD applicants, which include the English language requirements. Proceed to stage 2 once you have obtained your student ID number (a 9-digit number).
Work your way through the application form to apply for a studentship in the Accounting and Finance Division at Leeds University Business School.
If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need to show that you can fulfill the Faculty’s English language standards.
Deadline for application: May 31, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You