BUA Cement Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 are accepting applications
BUA Cement is pleased to announce that the Graduate Trainee Engineers and Operators Recruitment 2022 will begin soon.
The BUA Group is dedicated to creating an environment where every person feels empowered to participate, make a difference, and develop remarkable abilities.
The graduate trainee program is designed to train and provide opportunities for trainees to study and get practical experience while working under the supervision of a manager or supervisor, as well as to control plant equipment via the Center Control Room.
Trainee Graduate Engineers
The trainee will get hands-on experience with a variety of duties, including aiding staff with new projects, making recommendations for current techniques, performing research, creating reports, maintaining data, and implementing systems.
Trainee Engineer Responsibilities
- Completing all of the supervisor’s responsibilities and aiding when possible.
- Observing and suggesting improvements to current methods and procedures.
- Collecting data and doing research
- Visiting field locations and receiving hands-on experience in new areas of work.
- Working closely with employees to instill professional ideals and establish positive working relationships.
- At all times, health and safety regulations must be followed.
- Attending meetings and training is an important part of my job.
- During the traineeship, submitting to all types of assessment.
- Creating reports and giving presentations to colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the engineering disciplines listed below:
- Mechanical; Chemical; Process; Industrial; Mining; Production; Materials; Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, or Automation
- A minimum of Second Class Upper is required.
- Not more than three years after completing NYSC
- At the time of recruiting, you must be under 30 years old.
Trainee Graduate Operators
The student will learn how to operate plant equipment as well as how to keep proper logs and records to ensure that all information about the operation’s condition is recorded.
Trainee Operator Responsibilities
- To learn how to arrange day-to-day activities according to section requirements, comply with LOTOTO and other safety regulations, supervise activities, and provide comments on work orders.
- Maintain frequent touch with field Engineers/Supervisors to offer work guidance and guarantee appropriate management of equipment, instruments, and process.
- CCR housekeeping and keeping the control room workstation neat
- Operate, control, and modify cement production in line with operational procedures as well as authorized safety and environmental standards to reach the required production capacity and quality.
- As needed, assist with field operation/plant maintenance as directed by the employer.
- Monitoring raw mill, kiln, and cement grinding processes, as well as their auxiliary equipment
- Prepare daily updates on the actions of the kiln and the raw mill.
- HND holder in the following Engineering:
- Electrical /Instrumentation or Automation; Mechanical; Chemical; Process; Industrial chemistry; Applied Chemistry; Mining; Production; Materials
- Minimum entering Upper credit
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience
- Minimum entering age not more than 30years of age.
Application for BUA Cement Graduate Trainee Recruitment
How to Apply: Interested individuals should email their updated CVs to [email protected] for the BUA Cement Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 (Engineers and Operators). Please make the subject of your email the job you’re applying for and your name.
Application Deadline: January 24, 2022, at 12 noon
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: