Applications for the Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship in Japan 2022 are now being accepted.
To demonstrate their commitment to continuing their strong leadership and legacy in pioneering life-saving medicines for people around the world, Bristol Myers Squibb will provide scholarships to five young leaders who are improving the health outcomes of communities disproportionately affected by serious diseases and health problems to attend the One Young World Summit.
The scholarship seeks to identify and encourage young leaders who are working to improve medical outcomes for disadvantaged populations and to impact lives via scientific discovery and innovation.
A diverse group of Bristol Myers Squibb academics includes social entrepreneurs, political activists, health professionals, and others who are working to create a more inclusive and creative healthcare industry while also fostering a common attitude to serve patients.
The Bristol Myers Squibb Scholars will get the following benefits:
- Participation in the One Young World Summit 2022, which will take hold in Tokyo, Japan, on May 16-19, 2022.
- Hotel accommodations during the dates of May 15th and May 19th, 2022.
- In this case, the expense of traveling to and from Tokyo.
- Breakfast, lunch, and supper are all provided by the catering service.
- A shuttle service will be provided between the Summit accommodations and the Summit site.
Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship Requirements
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- This award is open to nationals of any country who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to take on leadership responsibilities.
- Understanding of important concerns on a local and/or global scale.
- Applicants must show that they have made a beneficial difference in the provision of healthcare and the assistance of disadvantaged populations.
Application for Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship
The majority of delegates range in age from 18 to 30 years old.
One Young World will accept applications from persons beyond the age of 30, provided that they can demonstrate adequate personal influence, initiative, and a desire to join in the program’s activities.
They will not be able to accept applications from people who will be under the age of 18 at the time of the Summit, due to legal restrictions.
Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship Deadline
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 5, 2022
Recommended for You: