For candidates entering the BRIDGEX Postgraduate Scholarship for Structural Engineering Program in 2022, the Asian Institute of Technology is accepting applications.
BRIDGEX Co., Ltd. was founded in 1997 as a prestressing specialist contractor, specializing in prestressing and casting of post and pre-tensioned precast beams.
It has been renovated to create the bridge in step with the company’s expansion, and it comprises a range of components, from the foundation to the bridge deck.
With a strong technical foundation and competence, the business can now offer “design and build” services, which means they can design and build any bridge structure from the ground up.
The company’s major scope includes the following aspects: –
Civil engineering and bridge structures.
- The work of prestressing
- Casting and launching of the Segmental Box Girder (SBG)
- Special work and bridge repair
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is a Thai international higher education institution located in Khlong Luang.
Through higher education, research, and outreach, the Asian Institute of Technology fosters technological transformation and sustainable development in the Asia-Pacific region.
Worth of Award
The scholarship will cover the tuition, registration fees, and other expenses.
BRIDGEX Postgraduate Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must meet the following conditions in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- The AIT Entry Requirement must be met by the applicant.
- Nationalities: Any, however Malaysian natives are preferred.
- Male or female, no age limitations, although a decent first degree is required, and so forth.
- A minimum of two years of work experience in an engineering-related sector is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering areas with a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- The host institution’s language competence standards must be met by applicants.
How to Apply for BRIDGEX Postgraduate Scholarship
The mode of applying is online. Click on the link below
Deadline: Applications for 2022 intake close March 31, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: