The South African BRICS Think Tank and the National Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences are accepting applications for the BRICS Research and Teaching Mobility Grants for South Africans in 2022.
The BRICS research and teaching initiative’s goal is to create a forum for researchers and academics to share ideas and provide evidence-based policy recommendations in the specified BRICS subject areas.
The following are the themes:
- Cooperation for economic growth and development is encouraged.
- Peace and security must be maintained.
- Social justice, long-term development, and high quality of life are all important factors.
- Governance, both political and economic.
- Sharing knowledge and creativity to make progress.
Worth of Award
- South African researchers and academics, as well as postgraduate students (at the masters and doctoral levels), will be supported via this initiative in their research and teaching endeavors at BRICS universities and research institutions.
- South African research institutions and think tanks will also get funding to co-host policy dialogues with the SABTT and to produce policy papers on BRICS theme problems.
BRICS Research and Teaching Mobility Grants Requirement
- Only citizens of South Africa are eligible to apply.
- Full-time post-graduate students must presently be enrolled in a South African public university’s Masters or PhD/Doctoral program.
- A South African academic or researcher must invite academics and researchers from other BRIC countries.
How to Apply for BRICS Research and Teaching Mobility Grants
- After registering, you may access the application forms at https://gms.nihss.ac.za.
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- A proposal describing the project’s goals, objectives, and expected results, as well as the project’s timeframes and itemized budget – no more than 1000 words.
- Work overview: a thorough description of the intended actions to operationalize the project, keeping in mind that the Grant is only valid for 12 months.
- In the event that the Grant is approved, a letter of reference from a host African institution and the Dean (with the supervisor’s recommendation for post-graduate students) verifying the applicant’s affiliation and ability to carry out the planned activity.
Deadline: The deadline for the BRICS Research and Teaching Mobility Grants is February 15, 2022, at 16:30.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: