The Boustany Foundation is inviting applications for the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship for outstanding students in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s most prominent business programs, and it is taught at one of the world’s most distinguished institutions, the University of Cambridge.
Scholarship awardees become members of Pembroke College, which is the third-oldest and one of the most highly respected institutions of higher learning in the United States.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is awarded once every two years for a one-year study at Cambridge University’s Judge Business School. The scholarship is funded by the Boustany Foundation.
Now that it has been established, the Boustany Foundation is actively involved in the promotion and management of scholarship and assistance programs, all of which have ambitious objectives for future growth and expansion, as well as a worldwide reach and scope.
New scholarships for exceptionally brilliant and promising persons are being established on a regular basis.
The number of programs that provide chances for poor children grows year after year, with more projects being submitted and implemented.
Worth of Award
The following are the benefits of the Scholarship:
- Tuition expenses will be covered by financial assistance totaling £23,000.
- Expenses incurred in connection with the internship, such as travel and lodging.
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship Requirements
- In order to be considered for the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- To be considered, candidates must have a strong academic background and demonstrate substantial potential.
- Despite the fact that the Scholarship may be offered to applicants from any country, individuals of Lebanese heritage will be given first consideration.
- Candidates are only eligible to apply for the Scholarship if they have received an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA Programme.
How to Apply for Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship
If you wish to apply;
- If you are interested in applying, please email a copy of your curriculum vitae, together with a picture, GMAT scores, and an acceptance letter from the institution to [email protected]
- If you are selected for further consideration, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. After that, the Scholarship will be granted to one of the candidates.
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship Deadline
Deadline: The application closes on May 15, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: