Bond University Leadership Scholarship is currently accepting applicayions for the 2022/2023 academic session
As a result, Bond University offers the Bond University Leadership Scholarship to help you succeed in your studies or research.
This scholarship is open to all countries and is not country-specific.
There is no application fee.
These Research Grants are open to anyone of any nationality.
Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs are open to anyone with any academic degree.
Bond University is partially funding this scholarship for international students.
It also covers tuition fees and monthly expenses.
Most of the applicants would be able to go to other places as a result of this scholarship.
Undergraduates and all other applicants must meet Bond’s English language requirement.
Because to the sophisticated laboratories, candidates are able to complete their practical work efficiently.
For overseas applicants, this scholarship is a great opportunity.
There, candidates may get a high-quality education. Command at a global level Academic Excellence, Excellent Command, and Community Achievements are used to award scholarships.
Bond University offers tuition-free scholarships to high-achieving students residing outside of Australia who are seeking to study at the undergraduate level.
The following is further information about this scholarship.
- Host country: Australia
- Institute: Bond University
- Scholarship Description: AUD$10,000
- Eligible Nationality: International Candidates
- Deadline: 12 June, 2022
About Bond University Leadership Scholarship
Bond University is a charitable institution in Robina, Queensland, Australia.
In addition, the University’s founder, Alan Bond, was confirmed as capable, and the university was founded in 1987.
List of Available Study Courses
- Architecture and built environment.
- Actuarial Science.
- Business and Commerce.
- Hotel and Tourism.
- Health Sciences.
- International Relations and Humanities.
- Psychology and Counselling.
- Social Sciences.
Financial Benefits of Bond University Leadership Scholarship
The Bond University Scholarship in Australia provides a $10,000 tuition disclaimer and a Scholarship in two divisions equal to $5,000 for the first two semesters of excellent study.
Candidates from the following countries are able to apply for this Scholarship
- Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, China,
- Cambodia, Denmark, Egypt, France,
- Jordan, Japan, Korea, Kenya,
- Republic of, Mongolia, Mexico, Malaysia,
- Ghana, Germany, Hong Kong, India
- Nigeria, Nepal, Norway, Oman,
- Sweden, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa,
- Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, The
- United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam,
- Philippines, Peru, Papua New Guinea,
- Pakistan, Russian Federation, Switzerland.
- All Academic Documents in Copies (CertificatesCertificate, Degree).
- Proposal for Ph.D. candidates’ research.
- Copy of a passport that is valid for at least one year.
- Letters of advice (at least 2) from previous research.
- The scholarship application process has been restarted.
Bond University Leadership Scholarship Requirements
- Candidates must be citizens of one of the countries listed above in order to apply.
- Candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree before.
- Bond University graduates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are not eligible to apply.
- For admission, candidates must have IELTS scores or an English language degree.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled at Bond University to study English are still eligible to apply.
- Candidates must meet the entrance standards for the institutions they want to attend.
- Candidates who have not previously received a scholarship are eligible.
How to Apply for Bond University Leadership Scholarship
Candidates must fill out an application on the University’s official website in order to be considered for this scholarship.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: