Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022 is currently accepting applications.
Bond Undergraduate Excellence on a Global Scale Scholarships are given out based on academic achievement and are a reflection of Bond University’s dedication to high-quality foreign students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 50% Tuition Remission
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- To apply for the program of your choice, you must fill out the Bond University Online Application Form. This award is not available to students applying to Bond University’s Medical Program.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent that demonstrates academic performance in the top percentile (for example, an IB Diploma score of 38 or above, a minimum ATAR of 96) or comparable.
- Fill up and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application deadline for the semester you want to start. In the How to Apply section below, you’ll find more information about the scholarship application procedure.
- Not yet enrolled in Bond University’s undergraduate program.
- Those enrolled in Bond University College’s English program as part of a package offer are still able to apply.
- The Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship provides recipients with a 50% tuition remission for their selected program.
- This award is not available to students applying to Bond University’s Medical Program.
Application for Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
How to Apply: Before applying for this scholarship, students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form.
- Students may apply for this award using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form after it has been submitted. Simply log in using the same credentials you used to apply for your program, then search for ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The application must be completed and submitted electronically before the application deadline for your first semester.
- A Supporting Statement will be required as part of your scholarship application. Download and complete our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), then attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents area.
Application Deadline: Varies
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: