As a part of the Blaze Tech For Black Founders initiative, Braze is seeking applicants for the Blaze Tech For Black Founders program in New York in 2022.
Only 1% of the entrepreneurs sponsored by venture capital in the United States are of African-American descent today.
In light of this statistic, it is clear that the odds are stacked against Black tech entrepreneurs and innovators.
The onus is on those of us in the technology sector to fundamentally alter the industry.
Companies are making it easy and free for Black entrepreneurs to expand their businesses using a range of technologies via this campaign.
Worth of Scholarship
- For a period of 12 months, you will get a free Growth package.
- Growth There are six onboarding services to help you get started (live within 6 weeks unless customers also purchase SMS)
- Up to 250,000 Monthly Active Users get unlimited Push Notifications, Webhooks, and In-App/In-Browser Messaging.
- Up to 10 million emails and two IP addresses were covered by email charges.
- 1 Currents – Messaging Events integration
- Our SDKs and APIs are available to you.
- Braze Documentation
- Braze LABs has over 25 hours of instructive marketing videos and information.
Requirements for the Blaze Tech For Black Founders in New York
Access requirements include the following:
- In the United States or in Europe and the Middle East, there is a Black Founder.
- a business that is self-funded or has received less than $30 million in venture capital
- Employees: less than 100
How to Apply for the Blaze Tech For Black Founders in New York
You will get a confirmation email with a link to the application form after submitting your query on the official website.
Deadline: Applications for the Blaze Tech For Black Founders program are still being accepted.
Recommended for You