The Black Girl Ventures NextGen Program 2022 is currently accepting applications.
The BGV NextGen Program was designed with the next generation of Black and Brown’s entrepreneurs attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) around the country in mind.
For student visionaries aged 18 to 24, this experience will provide access to funding, capacity, and community.
During the eight-week acceleration program, student visionaries will learn how to:
You’ll be paired with a group of peers from all around the nation.
The 8-week JetPack Accelerator program at BGV provides culturally-centered entrepreneurial education.
Improve your financial management and company growth abilities.
Gain the chance to pitch for funding to help their company expand.
Take advantage of the chance to get mentoring and feedback on your company.
Benefits of Black Girl Ventures NextGen Program
- You’ll get a $5,000 grant, as well as in-kind tools to help you develop your company concept.
- The BGV Jetpack for Early Entrepreneurs program provides entrepreneurship skills development training.
- Membership to the BGV Connect platform for life: Black Girl Ventures’ online incubator for Black/Brown entrepreneurs is called BGV Connect.
- To help you consolidate and expand your company, you’ll receive access to a network of student visionaries, mentors, and expert input.
- You will get the chance to present your company to potential investors.
- BGV’s increasing network of partners and funding sources will be available to you.
- You’ll be able to qualify for a BGV Pitch competition and obtain access to extra funding to help you build your firm.
- BGV and its sponsors’ co-branded gear for Black Girl Ventures!
Black Girl Ventures NextGen Program Requirements
- Have a business or viable business idea.
- Must Identify as a Black or Brown
- Must be enrolled at a HBCU.
- Must be 18-24 years old.
- Have the ability to commit to approximately 3 hours per week for 8 weeks.
- Have interest in growing your network and being a part of a community of student entrepreneurs across the country.
Application for Black Girl Ventures NextGen Program
After completing the application form, you’ll receive an invitation to submit a short video introduction of you and your business/business idea.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: February 4, 2022
Recommended for You:
UNDP Internship 2022
Woods Hole Summer Internships in USA 2022
Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022
MainOne Internship Program for Young Nigerians 2022