Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program at the University of Basel, Switzerland is currently accepting applications from qualified applicants.
The Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program at the University of Basel in Switzerland is accepting applications for the academic year 2022/23.
The Biozentrum invites young scientists from all around the globe to apply for the coveted and sought-after fellowships.
This is because, unlike many other PhD student programs, the Biozentrum PhD Fellowships are granted on a competitive basis, rather than wide recruitment of numerous individuals. Surprisingly, just 10 successful applicants are chosen each year.
Worth of Award: Some of the benefits of the program include:
- Recipients are offered a unique rotation-based selection of a research group of choice.
- A number of other incentives foster the scientific excellence and the career prospects of these PhD candidates.
Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program Eligibility
- A university degree that qualifies you for a PhD program at the University of Basel must be held or expected shortly (MSc and equivalent).
- Outstanding students with a four-year bachelor’s degree, often from outside the Bologna system, are also entitled to apply in rare situations.
- As part of their fellowship, they will be allowed to finish a Master’s degree at the University of Basel on a fast track.
Furthermore, in order to be considered for the fellowship:
- Candidates must not be enrolled as PhD students at the university, nor must they have a master’s degree.
- At the time of the particular fellowship call’s decision, you must have signed a PhD working contract with the university.
How to Apply for Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program
It is important to note that your application must include:
- Electronic copies of your diploma/MSc degree with grades and transcripts as pdf files.
- CV or scientific résumé (maximum one page, pdf format).
- Names and contact information of 2 referees from your previous academic environment (usually faculty members). The referees will be contacted automatically and will be asked for a reference letter.
Deadline: In conclusion, applications for the Biozentrum PhD Fellowships Program are open until June 6, 2022.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you