President’s Scholarships at BI Norwegian Business School: If you want to pursue your Master’s degree in Norway, apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship at BI Norwegian Business School, which will provide full funding for the academic year beginning in autumn 2022.
The BI Presidential Scholarship is accessible to Norwegian and foreign candidates and is given to students who have a remarkable record of high academic accomplishment.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): BI Norwegian Business School.
Scholarships to be taken at BI Norwegian Business School, Norway.
Scholarship Type: Full scholarships.
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition cover + stipend.
Number of Awards: Up to 30 scholarships per year
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters).
Nationality: Norwegian and International Students
BI Norwegian Business School Presidential Scholarships Requirement
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements in order to apply:
- Candidates who apply for and are accepted into a Master of Science degree with an ECTS GPA of A or a comparable top-level grade on international grading schemes.
- In their third year, students participating in BI’s Sivilkonom program are able to apply.
- Applicants to all Master of Science programs are eligible for the BI Presidential Scholarship.v
Selection of Recipients
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body, as such;
- BI guarantees that funds are distributed evenly throughout MSc programs.
- Priority may be granted to candidates from certain countries, BI-partner institutions, or master’s students participating in priority programs.
- The ECTS scale will be used to evaluate all applicants. Grades from overseas bachelor’s degrees will be transferred to the ECTS scale for applicants.
- Other academic accomplishments, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and exceptional personal achievements may also impact ranking.
- Applicants seeking their first master’s degree will be given priority.
Application for BI Norwegian Business School Presidential Scholarships
How to Apply: To apply for the BI Presidential Scholarships 2022 at BI Norwegian Business School for Masters Study;
- Write a one-page scholarship application letter describing why you deserve the award and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- On the online application site, upload the scholarship application letter together with your entire admissions application.
Students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk program can apply in their third year by sending the scholarship application letter to [email protected]
- Scholarship applications must be received by March 1.
- Applications from Sivøk students must be received by March 1.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: