Bestway Foundation Scholarship is exclusively available to Pakistani students who are citizens of Pakistan and want to pursue a Master’s degree at the University of Bradford.
For Pakistani students, the Bestway Foundation Scholarship in the United Kingdom is the finest option. This form of scholarship is exclusively available to Pakistani students who are citizens of Pakistan. Students may pursue a Master’s degree at the University of Bradford. So, if you are a Pakistani student interested in studying in the United Kingdom, apply for a Bestway Foundation Scholarship. The Bestway Foundation Scholarship does not need an application fee.
A number of £30,000 scholarships are available through the Bestway Foundation Scholarship for Pakistani Students. Biosciences, Computing, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, and Digital Arts are among the subjects for which you may apply. You will attend KENT University to study. This Master’s degree will be awarded by KENT University to applicants having undergraduate degrees.
Students applying for Ph.D. programs or Master’s programs that involve a year in the industry are not eligible for this scholarship. The Bestway Foundation scholarship will pay for all living expenses, as well as a monthly allowance and tuition fees. The university provides a postgraduate scholarship. These scholarships are for Pakistani students who live in Pakistan and desire to study in the United Kingdom.
Country: United Kingdom
Course Level: Master’s Degree
Entry year: 2022/2
Number of Scholarships: 10
Deadline: 18 May 2022.
- Each scholarship has worth approximately £30,000.
- Your accommodation will be covered.
- Tuition Fees are waived off.
- Monthly Stipend will be given to selected students.
Field of Study
You can apply for these fields of study here
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering and Digital Arts
- Mathematics, Statistics, and Actuarial Science
- The scholarship is offered for the University of Bradford’s full-time Master’s Program (excluding MBA).
- You must have completed your undergraduate degree before applying for this award.
- Attach your proof of outcome to the application form. You cannot supply any proof after the application has been submitted.
- The University has the authority to revoke any scholarship if the applicant or participant information is incorrect.
- A 4-year Bachelor’s degree with a 60 percent overall average, a CGPA of 2.5/4.0, or First Division is required.
- You may apply for this scholarship if you hold a Master’s degree with a 60 percent overall average or a CGPA of 2.5/4.0 or First Division.
How to apply: The application deadline for this scholarship is 18 May 2022. You will need to submit a personal statement in your application submission. To Apply please visit the official link.
Recommended for you