For the academic year 2022/2023, Beijing Normal University is accepting applications for the Beijing Government Scholarship for International Future Students in China.
The Beijing government established the “Beijing Government Scholarship for Overseas Students” scheme to promote and assist great international students seeking higher study at Beijing Normal University (BNU). The BNU “Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students” Assessment Committee is solely responsible for the project’s evaluation and award, as well as the project’s management.
Beijing Normal University is a prominent school of higher education noted for teacher education, education science, and fundamental learning in both the arts and sciences. It is administered by the Ministry of Education.
Worth of Scholarship
This scholarship covers:
- Undergraduate and master’s students will receive a one-year tuition waiver.
- PhD students are eligible for a three-year tuition waiver.
Beijing Government Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered;
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health who are ready to follow Chinese laws and regulations.
- International students seeking admission to the BNU degree program should apply.
- Applicants who have received a Chinese Government Scholarship or a program from another university are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Note: PhD students who have been awarded Beijing Government Funding must undergo an annual thorough examination in April to determine if they will be able to continue receiving the scholarship.
Annual thorough evaluation techniques may be found in Item IV of “Beijing Normal University Foreign Students Scholarship Administrative Measures.”
How to Apply for the Beijing Government Scholarship
Fill out the scholarship application form for international students.
Deadline for applications: March 15, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You