Apply for a BBI Business Consulting Services Grant from 2022.
Are you a Black-owned small to medium company in New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and Labrador, Nova Scotia, or Prince Edward Island?
Are you trying to figure out how to develop, stay afloat, scale-up, or enter new markets?
Would it be beneficial to hire a consultant to help you with a variety of concerns, opportunities, and challenges?
The Grant Initiative’s goal is to help Black-owned companies and qualifying organizations have access to knowledge that will help them rebuild their enterprises after the epidemic, develop their client base, and scale their operations.
- This program provides grants to assist businesses afford the expenses of hiring a consultant to give knowledge and support in order to help them achieve their goals. Your company might be eligible for a $500 to $5,000 Business Consulting Services Grant from BBI (paid towards the cost of engaging a qualified consultant).
BBI Business Consulting Services Grant Requirements
- At least one-third of a company must be held by African-Americans.
- New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island all need business registration and operation. (The proper jurisdiction must provide proof of registration.)
- The company must have been in business for at least 12 months.
- The requirement for consulting services must be shown by the company.
Application for BBI Business Consulting Services Grant
This application should take between 15 and 25 minutes to complete.
The application will be open until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 10, 2021, or until the allotted monies are depleted, whichever comes first.
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: December 30, 2021
Recommended for You: