BAT South Africa is glad to solicit applications for its External Affairs internship program, which is aimed at those who want to work in a fast-paced global environment.
Functional projects in Legal and External Affairs are part of the curriculum.
As an intern, you will be allocated to the Heidelberg Gauteng area of South Africa for a year.
Along with completing difficult work on a daily basis, you will be coached by your assignment manager via a structured strategy and specified set of deliverables to help you develop your business and leadership skills.
Company/Organisation(s): BAT South Africa
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 1 year
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
What to Expect
They are dedicated to the Purpose of Creating a Better Tomorrow at BAT.
This is what motivates the individuals and fuels their desire to innovate. Check out what’s possible at BAT:
- With 53,000 BAT employees in over 180 markets, BAT is the world’s top employer.
- Brands distributed in more than 200 countries and manufactured in 44 facilities in 42 countries
- In four important locations, newly developed Tech Hubs are developing world-class capabilities for innovation.
- The Financial Times named her as a trailblazer in diversity, and she was named the recipient of the International Women’s Day Best Practice Award.
- Winner of the Seal Award for being one of the 50 most balanced businesses
BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship Requirements
Interested candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must have completed their studies at a university within the past year.
- We’re looking for someone that is motivated, ambitious, and eager to learn.
- You’ll require good communication skills, as well as a drive to demonstrate your expertise.
- Interested candidates will have the opportunity to further their careers and actively contribute to the company via numerous initiatives in the aforementioned roles.
- Send your application if you have the skills and experience to make an impact in a global company that values diversity, creativity, and a dedication to helping people maximize their potential.
- You must be familiar with Microsoft Office (especially EXCEL intermediate knowledge).
- Modeling experience (with a background in taxation) would be advantageous.
Application for BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship
How to Apply: The BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship Program accepts applications online.
Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply online by clicking here.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: