Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme on Global Cultural and Social Diversity in Sweden 2023 is available to humanities and social science academics from all disciplines.
The Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme on Global Cultural and Social Diversity 2023 is being offered by the Swedish Collegium for Advanced Studies (SCAS).
The goal of this research initiative is to promote the worldwide study of cultural diversity. The fellowship is available to humanities and social science academics from all disciplines, with a focus on the study of cultural and social diversity, cultural heritage and creativity, societal structures and public resistance, and diverse cultural manifestations in local and global contexts.
Worth of Award:
- Fellows of the Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme receive a monthly salary. Applicants may want to consider seeking additional financial support from other sources, such as sabbatical leave.
- The Collegium will provide and pay for accommodation for Fellows who do not live in the Stockholm–Uppsala region.
- The fellowship program encourages but does not require, submissions from bright younger researchers from non-Western nations and from underrepresented gender groups.
- The applicant must have had a Ph.D. (or equivalent degree) for at least three years at the time of application.
- The applicant must have a promising track record of autonomous accomplishments beyond the postdoctoral level, including important publications, as well as be engaged in international fora.
- Scholars may apply for one semester or the whole school year.
How to Apply: All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline for application for the academic year 2023/24 is on July 1, 2022.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you