AUCHIPOLY SPAT Admission Form – AUCHIPOLY is now selling the SPAT admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Suitably qualified students are encouraged to apply for admission to the School of Evening Studies (SES), Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi for the following programs starting in the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
It should be noted that having a JAMB/UTME result is a requirement for admission to all programs.
How to Apply for AUCHIPOLY SPAT Admission Form
To apply online, go to this link.
The Polytechnic’s website, www.auchipoly.edu.ng, will be used to fill out the application forms. All candidates must pay an application and screening cost of Eighteen Thousand Naira (N18,000.00) that is non-refundable. Only the following banks in Nigeria accept Naira payments in favour of the Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA).
(1) Eco Bank of Nigeria PLC
(2) Skye Bank
(3) United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
RETURN OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
All candidates are required to fill out and submit online application forms. Then, to print, follow the links on the portal:
- A copy of the Acknowledgement Slip. Before a candidate is screened, this will be displayed at the screening location.
- Two copies of the application form.
- Two photocopies of e-receipt and Bank tellers.
The forms should be sent in an envelope with two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and two (2) current passport-sized pictures. Then, during the screening exercise, bring the envelope with you to the Polytechnic.
The deadline is ONE MONTH from the date of publication of this advertisement.
PROCEDURE FOR USING AUCHI POLYTECHNIC ONLINE APPLICATION ADMISSIONS PLATFORM
Carefully read and follow the procedures below.
- To see the Auchi Polytechnic web page, open your web browser and put www.auchipoly.edu.ng into the address bar.
- Choose the portal you want to visit (morning, evening, or degree).
- Go to the link and click it. Apply for the Auchi Polytechnic ND or HND in 2021/2022, whichever corresponds to you.
- The request for an application form will appear.
- Fill out the application form request as completely as possible.
- Make sure you submit all of the needed information.
- NOTE: You must supply a username (preferably your phone number), as well as a password. You’ll need your username and password for future logins, so write them down somewhere secure.
- Then choose Generate Remita Payment Reference from the drop-down menu.
- Request that your payment is handled on the REMITA platform using the REMITA PAYMENT REFERENCE (RRR) that was created. You may also use any REMITA-approved payment channel to make a payment.
- Allow a few hours for your payment to be completed before proceeding with your application on the site.
- Use your username and password to log in.
- Continue with My Application Form by clicking the button.
- Carefully fill out the application form. Ensure that all essential information is accurate, since providing incorrect information may result in your application being disqualified.
- Upload your passport picture, as well as the scanned copies of your credentials that are necessary.
- Print two copies of the application form and a copy of the acknowledgment sheet.
- To the forms in an envelope, include two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials, an e-receipt of remita payment, a birth certificate, and two (2) current passport-sized pictures.
- Then, on the yet-to-be-determined day, bring the envelope to the Polytechnic for a physical screening exercise.
- Any payment method established and executed for the purpose of admission on any other platform is void.
- All payments must be made via the Auchipoly Edu Portal, which is already linked to the Remita payment platform.
If you have any problems filling out the application form, please call or SMS 08182284195 or send an email to [email protected] (between 9 am and 4 pm. weekdays only).
Recommended for you