Atlas Corps Fellowships for Emerging Leaders from Madagascar in USA 2022 is accepting applications, as well as the Virtual Leadership Institute, from social change leaders all across the globe.
The Atlas Corps In-Person Fellowship is a 12- to 18-month fellowship for the world’s greatest social change leaders in the United States.
Through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other fellows, fellows work full-time with host companies to improve leadership skills and learn successful practices.
The fellowship’s U.S. component enables participants to participate in group cultural activities such as a D.C. Monuments Tour, athletic events, and U.S. holiday celebrations, among other things.
Worth of Award
- International travel as part of the program.
- Domestic travel is part of the program.
- Coverage for new injuries and illnesses is provided by basic health insurance (or funds to purchase basic health insurance).
- A monthly stipend to cover the Fellow’s basic living expenditures in the city where he or she is stationed (shared housing, food, local transportation, and a phone plan).
- Documentation (DS-2019) allowing the Fellow to apply for a J-1 visa.
- Employed by a Host Organization.
- Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab participation (leadership development training series).
- Atlas Corps will give financial assistance for the technology needed to satisfy host organization obligations remotely from their home countries for Fellows participating in the hybrid fellowship.
Atlas Corps Fellowships for Emerging Leaders Requirement
- Two or more years of full-time professional experience working to address critical social issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading).
- Age 35 or younger.
- Citizens of EVERY country (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply to all our programs.
Additional requirements for the Blended Fellowship and In-Person Fellowship in the U.S
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship.
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation.
Additional requirements for the Virtual Leadership Institute
- Technological capacity to participate in video calls (1-2 per month).
- Availability to commit to 2-3 hours of online activity and assignments per week for 7 months.
How to Apply for Atlas Corps Fellowships for Emerging Leaders
- To be considered for all Atlas Corps professional development programs, a candidate must submit just one application.
- Please mention whether you are interested in the fellowship, the virtual leadership institute, or both on your application.
Deadline: Application for the Atlas Corps Fellowships closes February 15, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: