The Atlas Corps Fellowship 2022 for Southeast and East Asian Professionals is now accepting applications.
The Atlas Corps Fellowship for Southeast and East Asian Professionals is searching for developing leaders from Southeast Asia and East Asia for 12-month US-based and 14-month Blended Fellowships in the United States.
Atlas Corps Fellows work full-time with mission-driven organizations to learn best practices, strengthen organizational capacity, and return home to develop a global network. This project will assist organizations operating in the United States in incorporating a regional perspective into their programming and operations.
Atlas Corps is looking for professionals who are interested in putting their abilities to work in the following areas:
Communications / Digital Marketing: To enhance exposure and engagement, create compelling content, administer social media, and execute marketing strategies in the area of communications and digital marketing.
Building Relationships / Business Development: To increase influence, mobilize networks, manage partnerships, and generate business ideas.
Monitoring and Evaluation / Data Analysis: Create frameworks, gather data, and give analysis, suggestions, and training to help program designers make better decisions.
Operations / Human Resources Support, create and enhance operational frameworks, procedures, and processes in operations and human resources.
Project / Program Management: Manage a project or program, including developing frameworks, objectives, and key performance indicators for programs and projects, designing new activities, developing essential communications or metrics, managing and tracking progress and outcomes, and leading programming and participant involvement.
- Fellows will take part in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series to improve their leadership abilities and network with Atlas Corps Fellows from all across the globe.
- There are also opportunities to take part in group cultural activities such as a Monuments Tour of Washington, D.C., athletic events, and US holiday celebrations, among others.
- Alumni will join the Atlas Corps network of 1,200+ growing leaders from 112+ countries, in addition to making relationships with peers throughout the Fellowship.
Requirements for the Atlas Corps Fellowship 2022 for Southeast and East Asian Professionals
- Candidates must hold a college diploma to be considered for this fellowship.
- Have a strong command of the English language;
- Be under the age of 35;
- Be dedicated to putting their newfound knowledge to use in their own nation or area after the program;
- Candidates must also have two years of experience in the above-mentioned skill areas and be a citizen of one of the following countries: Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
How to Apply for the Atlas Corps Fellowship 2022 for Southeast and East Asian Professionals
Applicants for the Atlas Corps Fellowship for Southeast and East Asian Professionals should apply online in the same way as other Atlas Corps Fellowship applicants. Please choose one of the abilities mentioned above for Skill 1 on the application.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Visit Atlas Corps for more information.
Recommended for You