Do you have the guts and determination to lead a virtual team of volunteers through challenging development and entrepreneurship projects? The ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program 2022 is currently accepting applications.
The Team Leader position is for innovative and extraordinary ethical leaders in civic engagement and social entrepreneurship who are willing to serve as team leaders on a six-month youth volunteer program.
As a team leader, you’ll work in pairs to assist ATLAS Citizen Program young volunteers. This rigorous job necessitates young thinking leaders to stretch themselves and gain valuable managerial experience. This program aims to have an influence in the following areas:
Facilitate the volunteer’s personal, professional, and social growth by teaching them skills, information, and awareness of digital disruptions.
In selected communities, provide inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities.
Develop volunteers’ understanding of civic ethics, social entrepreneurship, and active citizenship.
Raise money to support ATLAS Initiative’s work in underserved and disadvantaged areas.
Requirements for the ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program
- Applicant must live in Lagos State and be ready to go to Ikorodu once a week for field activities.
- Access to the internet and a computer that is always available.
- Outstanding fundraising abilities.
- Experienced in arranging meetings and generating lively discussions on social media platforms (WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram).
- Be tech-savvy and creative in your use of social media, and provide content in fun ways to interest young people. Be able to change the information to fit the group’s needs. Possess the ability to provide information and create engaging material, such as photographs, short articles, and videos. The content produced should be intriguing, instructive, and motivate people to take action.
- Natural storyteller. Be able to provide interesting material with your users.
Personable: Have a sociable, amiable, and friendly demeanor, as well as a willingness to engage volunteers and provide material in a pleasant manner.
- Authenticity is acting ethically in all relationships and upholding the ATLAS Initiative’s ideals in both internal and external contacts.
How to Apply
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline for application: Ongoing
Visit Volunteer With ATLAS Initiative for more details.
Recommended for You