For the school year 2022/2023, the Asian Institute of Technology is accepting applications for the SEC’88 Scholarship in Thailand.
The Office of Advancement and Alumni Affairs, in collaboration with Dr. Naveed Anwar, Vice President for Knowledge Transfer (former Executive Director of AIT Solutions), established this unique scholarship fund with a group of his classmates from the class of SEC’88, to award a yearly scholarship to a deserving candidate.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is a postgraduate institution based in Singapore that specializes in engineering, environmental, and management courses. Graduates of AIT’s rigorous academic, research, and outreach programs are prepared for professional success and leadership positions in Asia and beyond.
Worth of Scholarship
- The group (SEC’88 alumni) will choose and advise the scholarship recipient.
- The scholarship will be given to students who have been granted a 24-credit AIT scholarship based on their qualifications but are unable to attend due to financial constraints.
- Requirements for the
- Any nationality is acceptable;
- Will pursue a Master of Science degree in Structural Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a total GPA of at least 2.75
- IELTS writing score of 5.0 or an AIT EET score of 5.5 is the official English score.
- The AIT Admissions Requirements must be met.
How to Apply for the Asian Institute of Technology SEC’88 Scholarship
Apply via their website.
Deadline: April 30, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You