The Ashoka Young Changemakers Program in India 2022 is now accepting nominations.
Ashoka Young Changemakers is a carefully curated network of young people who have discovered their capacity to effect positive change for the greater good and are ready to step up as youth influencers, peer allies, and co-leaders of the worldwide Everyone a Changemaker movement.
Each of the young changemakers chosen has started social projects, organized peer-led teams, and developed solutions for the greater good while inspiring others to become involved.
They are now taking the lead in redefining what it means to be a young person growing up in today’s environment on a worldwide scale.
Benefits of Ashoka Young Changemakers Program
Selected candidates receive
- The Ashoka team provides dedicated mentoring assistance.
- Virtual meetings with top social entrepreneurs, politicians, media experts and corporate executives are held on a monthly basis.
- Virtual and in-person community retreats are available.
- Working with the Ashoka network may help you make systemic changes in your community or state.
Cost of Ashoka Young Changemakers Program
- All program-related travel expenses are covered.
Ashoka Young Changemakers Program Requirements
- Applicants must be between the ages of 13 and 20 (born in April 2001 or later); and
- Has launched a new program to solve social and environmental issues;
- Has formed a team and is making a good difference in their community;
- Has innovative ideas for furthering the “Everyone A Changemaker” concept.
Nominate yourself or someone you know through the online form. Reflect on your journey as a Changemaker and access inspiring ideas to advance your initiative.
Ashoka Young Changemakers Program Deadline
Click Here to Submit
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: December 15, 2021
Recommended for You: